HP Client Automation Support
KN3 can offer you expert support and consultancy services for your HP Client Automation (HPCA/Radia) infrastructure.
We offer two support options based on your requirements:
KN3 consultants can supplement your on-site team by offering regular guaranteed support services. From 3 days per month (minimum 3 month term) you can rely on us to deal with issues and maintenance needed to keep your software distribution environment in good working order. Being HP Software Business Partners, you can rest assured that we can call upon the full resources of HP to support us in supporting you.
- Minimum of 3 days support per month (3 month minimum contract)
- Priority remote support (i.e. remote control) for any issues which cannot easily be resolved on the telephone
- Logging support calls for Configuration Management issues with Hewlett Packard
- Which applications are required and of those which are key?
- Regular maintenance tasks on the Configuration Server database
- Regular reporting
- Reduced rates on other KN3 services
Sometimes advice is needed or problems may arise with your HP Client Automation (Radia) Environment which require urgent attention. Perhaps it's not a real Radia emergency and you just need to find your way around the CSDB Editor, Radia Publisher, Radia Packager or the Radia Portal. Maybe your Proxy Server or Reporting Sever is confusing you or you need help with OS manager?
- Telephone Advice
- One of our consultants will talk to your HPCA technical staff and suggest the best way to proceed
- Remote Support
- Where remote access is available to your network, KN3 staff can connect to perform routine maintenance of your HP CA environment or deal with reported problems
- Emergency consultancy
- One of our consultants can attend on-site at your business to help you resolve the situation